http://www.historicsouthpittsburgtn.org/ Those Russell Girls: Update on Ryan

Those Russell Girls

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Update on Ryan

Thought you all might like to see a grownup Ryan. This was made in March, during a 2 week leave. I can't seem to get a picture of him in his uniform; he doesn't wear it more that he absolutely has to! He called Donna about 4:00 am Thursday and said the ship, Eisenhower, is heading back to the states. They are due in Norfolk sometime in May. That is great news! It made me nervous knowing he was in the Persian Gulf, even if he was way offshore in a huge ship.

I'll send a picture of his girlfriend, Casey; I can't seem to send but one picture at a time. (That's better than no picture which was the case until I downloaded Picasa!)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home