http://www.historicsouthpittsburgtn.org/ Those Russell Girls: Birdy Morning!

Those Russell Girls

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Birdy Morning!

I hope this morning is an idication of what the winter will be like; I've had tons of birds around my yard! There is a flock of 100 + Cedar waxwings eating dogwood berries. Many of them came to drink from my small pond, along with several robins, and a junco. The feeders have been covered with goldfinches, titmice, chickadees, nuthatches, cardinals, chipping sparrow, etc. Very exciting was a pair of Purple finches - early for them. Temp was 23 this am, but beautiful and sunny! I hope I don't bore everyone with my nature observations; I don't have much else to write about. There's a lot I could say about politics, but that is probably best kept out of this blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home